The Manhattan Declaration

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Catholics for Obama-Biden

I don't have much to say about this except that it is a contradiction in terms. One cannot be Catholic and be for such a pro-death president.

There is just no way. Oh, I can understand Catholics talking about whether they want the Latin Mass or the vernacular. I can understand almost any discussion of differences but I cannot understand how any Catholic Christian or any Christian honestly believe that abortion is ok with the Holy Trinity.

So, if anyone is in doubt...err on the side of Jesus. Don't even think for a moment that Jesus could possibly condone in any way, shape, or form the ripping off of the limbs of a baby or to burn it to death.

Catholics for Obama-Biden are not Catholic. Not in any sense, no how.

I am reminded what Jesus said about why some of them did not understand...they did not understand because they were listening to their father. And their father was satan.

No comments: